Installation of under-cabinet lighting can add ambiance to your kitchen and enhance the kitchen’s illumination. There are many lighting fixture style options to choose from.
Here are a few types of under-cabinet lighting installation options to select from:
- Slim T5 Fluorescent Strips
- Ideal for spanning the different dimensions of the spaces beneath the cabinets and a great spread of light.
- Puck Lights
- Useful under cabinet lighting.
- LED Strips
- Similar in style of the slim fluorescent strips but use the LED bulbs which have a longer life span.
- LED Rope or Ribbon
- Ribbons are extremely thin, making them easy to install.
- Visually discreet.
- Comes in red, blue or warm white and may be dimmable.
- Flexible strips which will help in custom cabinet designed areas.
For more information on one of the many great ideas for adding or repairing under-cabinet lighting to your desired space, contact us today and speak to one of our qualified electricians to discuss the best ideas to help save money and enhance the ambiance in your space.